This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I let this go or talk to my boyfriend about it before he leaves?
02-18-2014, 11:19 PM

It's alright to feel a little uneasy about the ex girlfriend, but looking at his things is going too far.

I do that when I open my email, I don't like it when people hover and see what I'm doing. Whether it's on the computer writing in my online diary, going through my email, talking to my boyfriend over skype message, etc. I just like my privacy, he might too.

If you truly feel that he may cheating on you, which clearly you're thinking, then you have to have a talk with him.

Why is is hanging with his ex? Usually that means there's lingering feelings, but on ocassion it could just be that it doesn't work out with them relationship wise but friendship wise there's too much history and they'd like to stay friends. You have to figure out which is the case for him.

With my boyfriend, he stopped talking to his ex because of her and I not getting along. He cared for me more than her and she was quite cruel to him when they were dating, so for him it was a lot easier to get rid of her, most likely because he wanted her out of his life.

You have to figure out what's going on or you're going to drive yourself insane, push him away and then he might cheat because you expected him to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mr. Miyagi - 02-18-2014, 11:07 PM
[] - uknowitstrue - 02-18-2014, 11:12 PM
[] - Luna Winter - 02-18-2014 11:19 PM