This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get in contact with facebook?
02-19-2014, 12:26 PM
How do I get in contact with facebook?
I REFUSE to find another email. I want a phone number where an actual person will pick up and help me.

There's a group on facebook that has caused so much distress that I nearly killed myself (not joking, I've changed but when the harassment began to get bad I wanted to end it).

Within the past year, people in this group have harassed me verbally, emotionally, and physically as pathetic as that sounds. They view me as a horrible person and the lengths these people have gone to are just pathetic. I had explosives sent to my house. FUCKING. EXPLOSIVES. Detectives are even investigating some members of this group because they've done so much to me.

Now my point is that I want this group gone. Vanished completely with no way to be resurrected except to start over from scratch. I've sent report after report and NOTHING has been done. I've sent 3 emails to what were supposed to be real people that could take care of it, I sent them links to the group explaining the entire story which, believe me, is far more complex than what I'm writing right now and I probably couldn't even write all the things they've done to me with 4000 characters anyways.

I'm hoping that if I get in touch with a real person higher up than these automated "we reviewed your claim" messages then something will get done.
Guys you're not reading right. I can't just quit facebook and everything will be peachy. They're harassing me IN REAL LIFE. Quitting facebook just means I can't see what they're going to do next. I NEED this group gone for my own physical safety! No I'm not over reacting. Over reacting was when I stopped leaving my house. Over reacting was when I slept with a knife next to my bed. Over reacting was when I locked every door in my house, covered all the windows, and slept with every light in the room on so that no one could sneak up on me. Now I want shit DONE.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get in contact with facebook? - Maria - 02-19-2014 12:26 PM
[] - Dan Fear - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
[] - Jan - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
[] - abraXus - 02-19-2014, 12:50 PM
[] - Poly - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM