This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I HATE HOMESCHOOLING!!!? HELP!?
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM

I don't really have much to tell you but something told me to say something so I'll let God guide my words...
I am homeschooled and have been all my life. It's not too bad when you get used to it but I can see why it'd be hard at first when you are used to something else. When it comes to your life itself, from living in Mexico to moving to the US and all that, I'm really sorry because I'm sure all of this is hard on you, especially with your parents being divorced.
Like I said from the beginning, I don't really have much to tell you but what I'm about to say should be all that is really needed...
...Ask God for strength because His strength will NEVER fail you. You may not know where your life is going or what to do but trust that God will guide you and protect you and He will take care of all your worries. There is a simple prayer that I pray all the time when I can remember to. I'd like to share it with you because I feel like you need to hear it and do your best to pray it as well:
"Lord give me strength; patience, peace, confidence, courage, wisdom, and if by Your will; understanding. Lord give me strength."
Always remember though, God will either keep you from suffering or He will give you the strength to get through it.
Don't worry my brother in Christ, God will always be there for you, ALWAYS!
And so you know, you'll definitely be in my prayers!!!
Just stay positive and don't stop smiling! I'm sure God loves to see you smile. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I HATE HOMESCHOOLING!!!? HELP!? - Bwert2 - 02-19-2014, 12:29 PM
[] - ~Moni - 02-19-2014 12:31 PM
[] - Rebecca B - 02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
[] - canoso - 02-19-2014, 12:38 PM