This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I HATE HOMESCHOOLING!!!? HELP!?
02-19-2014, 12:38 PM

I'd suggest you get out of the house and take up some activities that will take your mind off what you don't like. You sound isolated. All the change in curriculum and language in the world won't fix that. Can you join a church youth group or take up martial arts? Do *something* outside the house. Study the history of Mexico. It's fascinating. Take a time period, go to the library and get books. Study and write in Spanish. Forget the Spanglish. Truly develop your literacy skills in Spanish. Read novels. Mexican authors are some of the most highly regarded. Read the works of Octavio Paz or Carlos Fuentes. Learn your history and culture. You can wallow in your misery or you can make something out of it. Being bilingual is a gift. I'm thankful to my parents for insisting I really use my Spanish. When you do eventually return to Mexico, being bilingual and dominating both languages will be a true advantage. And remember, si se puede, se desees.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I HATE HOMESCHOOLING!!!? HELP!? - Bwert2 - 02-19-2014, 12:29 PM
[] - ~Moni - 02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
[] - Rebecca B - 02-19-2014, 12:37 PM
[] - canoso - 02-19-2014 12:38 PM