This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i tell my parents that im a dad even though i dont want to be?
02-19-2014, 12:30 PM
how do i tell my parents that im a dad even though i dont want to be?
when i was in middle school there was this girl that liked me i was in the 7th and she was in 8th grade. at the time i heard that she was easy and that she wanted to go out with me, i didnt like her back but she had nice body features and i just wanted to lose my virginity , about a week later after we knew each other things happend. after she went on to highschool i moved schools at the time too, and now 3 years later she found my facebook account and sent me a long message saying that ''she needs help and that i need to call her as soon as possible because i f***** up'' thats exactly what she said and she showed me a picture of the baby , im really scared because i never thought that this would happen to me , the picture hit me so hard because the baby looks just like her but she has my blue eyes and red hair , she also told me shes 1 year and 8 months old . someone PLEASE give me advice , im 16 now and im guessing shes 17 now , but im only halfway through highschool and i already have a girlfriend! how is it even possible for me to make a girl pregnant at the time , i was only like 12 ! can i just ignore the mesage and close my account? because it seems like nobody else knows but her and her parents, i just dont know what to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how do i tell my parents that im a dad even though i dont want to be? - Jaemie - 02-19-2014 12:30 PM
[] - Star80 - 02-19-2014, 12:39 PM
[] - Corina - 02-19-2014, 12:40 PM
[] - Dylan - 02-19-2014, 12:45 PM
[] - Stop Using My Name - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - johnny - 02-19-2014, 12:56 PM