This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook/System information and account hacking?
02-19-2014, 12:32 PM
Facebook/System information and account hacking?
Help required- my FB acount is not secured Sad

Hi Mates,
i am facing a swear problem with Facebook. and is very depressed. Someone has put me in tension and i am feeling total unsafe in the world of Facebook.

before we go to issue, i would like to describe situation. please read patiently. i ll be thankful.

1-
i have one (say A) main/personal facebook account and two (say B & C) visiting Facebook accounts.
A has no link with B and C, neither in terms of Name, nether in terms of ID, neither in terms of behavior. But only one similarity that A & B,C have same phone number but that number is hidden and available to public and even friends.

2-
Email-ID and phone number are hidden in all three accounts

i access all three accounts from one system but different browsers. and that system is secured and no other person can access that. this is for sure.

i know about fake pages and fake links. so i have never gave any password on a page opened by a link. i always open FB by URL.

A has no link/similarity with B and C (except number which is hidden). even name is different. totally different. even different friends, different page, different groups.

B and are fake accounts. so no one from B and C knows the real identity of mine in those accounts.

Now we come to the point

someone kept an eye on my IP (I believe) and he/she messaged me on account A from his newly made fake account that

you are the person who owns fake B and C accounts. and i was astonished and depressed at his discovery. because only I know about B and C accounts. How can he knows that I own B and C accounts ???

He even knows about my email ids of all accounts and phone numbers associated to each account , …….. by the way, email-ids and phone are not public. And are available to me only

I am in mental torture by this action of un safety. I believe that my privacy has been destroyed. I don’t want that anyone able to knows about my activities about my fb accounts. Hacker is using these information for blackmailing against me.

Now I want help from you guys please regarding:
10-A: how is it possible that he knows such a complete and 100% details about my all accounts ? and how he knows that fake accounts are belong to A ??? is this IP tracking or system tracking or something else ?

10-B: what is the solution ? how can I prevent my system and accounts to avoid hacking attacks ??i want security. Fool proof security. I have listened that some tools are available ,, like IP lock etc which restrict hacker to hack accounts.

10-C: how can I know about the person who hacked my information ??? I want to trace him out. His talk shows that he knows me very well and his is very close to me. (please note, consider point#3. No person can access my laptop)

Can someone please help me in finding the answers of above THREE Questions ??? please help

Thanks for your kind help and interest.
Regards,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Facebook/System information and account hacking? - Sohaib - 02-19-2014 12:32 PM
[] - Alex - 02-19-2014, 12:36 PM
[] - Bob B - 02-19-2014, 12:38 PM