This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I quit my job to stay away from ex BF? (10pts)?
02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
Should I quit my job to stay away from ex BF? (10pts)?
My ex BF and I dated for about 2.5 years, known each other since high school. We are 22 years old. He broke my heart in October 2013 because he fell out of love with me and feelings for me just faded away. Sad It hurt me sooo badly. He insisted on being friends, I said yes for the first month of our break up, then it got very bad. It seemed like he only wanted my friendship because maybe he thought it would hurt me less. We did keep hooking up for two months after our break up. Anyways we work together, different position but we work at the same work place at a university. Therefore, there were random girls coming up to me with rumors about my ex boyfriend and it hurt, "that he was doing that, and doing this with that girl blah blah". It hurt me sooo much. The thing now is I am unsure if I should go back to work or just quit? I am not 100% over him nor my heart is healed. I still miss him while he avoids me and ignores and treats me like I never existed. I was great to him even after the break up, I treated him like my husband. I paid some of his bills, cooked for him, took lunch for him to work and school, let him barrow my car when he had car problems, his family loved me, however our arguments were over my insecurities and my trust for him, the arguments got worse in July 2013 when I caught him with a secret Facebook account, after me hacking into it, I saw messages from him to random girls.
IDK when I stopped being good enough for him or why he hates me now. I guess it is true, people can fall out of love with people. It depresses me how am I supposed to love again? or believe with a man tells me he loves me? I feel like I am never going to find some else like him. SIGH
Anyways what would you do, if you were in my shoes? Would you quit your job to keep away from you ex that you still sorta love and not over him?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I quit my job to stay away from ex BF? (10pts)? - Vivian - 02-19-2014 12:33 PM
[] - IndianaJohn - 02-19-2014, 12:33 PM
[] - Patrick - 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - tawnya - 02-19-2014, 12:46 PM
[] - Whatever! - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - SmallCityGirl - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Allison - 02-19-2014, 01:01 PM
[] - Roohh - 02-19-2014, 01:02 PM