This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm feeling a little suspicious of my neighbour?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM

He sounds like a young, intelligent introvert. Bullying can affect someone's personality, making them retreat into themselves more. Or he may just be socially awkward and would rather read and find out about the world instead of socialize. I know people like that. And the incredible cleanliness? Sounds like my father. Some people just don't like socializing as much and won't divulge much information about themselves until they get closer to you. His money probably comes from the stock exchange or even from writing. The books that he has could be for research when he's writing.

I don't think he's on the run but it would be awesome if he was. That'd be interesting and not to mention exciting. Or he could be in the small town for a bit of research. Who knows? We may just be making his life sound far more exciting than it really is.

I get the whole smiling and walking at night thing. Sure it looks incredibly abnormal to outsiders but if he's a writer, it's perfectly normal. He could be thinking of interesting scenerios in his head or past memories. I love writing and I do that a lot and find myself grinning when I love an idea of mine. It gives you inspiration.

It's obvious he's a writer though and not a very social one. He likes to be by himself but his behaviour to me is totally normal because I'm pretty similar. Don't worry, I don't think he's a fugitive on the run, lol. He has the average characteristics of a good writer Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ceejay - 02-19-2014 12:43 PM
[] - Niki - 02-19-2014, 12:44 PM
[] - Tyrus - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
[] - Sommer - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM