This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm feeling a little suspicious of my neighbour?
02-19-2014, 12:44 PM

You are the definition of a mad old housewife. You went through this man's personal files then decide to judge him based on what you found. Also, I have moved a few times and NEVER had a house warming. It really isn't something you do anymore unless you are older with kids. And if neighbors I didn't know (especially if they were spying on me) invited me to a party I would never go. I don't know many people who go to neighborhood parties, and being new there he might be uncomfortable around a group of strangers he doesn't know.
He sounds like he has some anxiety problems, which may be why he couldn't finish college. If everything is neat and ordered and he seems uncomfortable around other people it sounds like anxiety. Just because someone isn't a social butterfly and likes interesting things does not mean he is on the run from someone.
I would really recommend you find a hobby. I really am not trying to be mean, but you are judging someone based on very few facts and the assumption that if someone is different than you are something must be wrong with them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ceejay - 02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
[] - Niki - 02-19-2014 12:44 PM
[] - Tyrus - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
[] - Sommer - 02-19-2014, 12:57 PM