This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made a fake facebook account, and deleted it.?
02-19-2014, 12:43 PM
I made a fake facebook account, and deleted it.?
Ok when I was younger I did something very stupid,
I made friends with this girl on Stardoll (I was 10 at the time) she was 14,
we became good friends so she asked for my facebook. I was too nervous to give her my
real facebook so I made a fake one, and stole a girl who lives in my town's pictures. STUPID I KNOW.
I've never even met the girl I stole pictures from, I just knew she went to a near by school and some people
at my school knew her. But anyway I added my friend I met through stardoll, and I had the facebook account for like 3 months.

After that, I realised that I was being stupid and got worried some how I could get caught so I deactivated it.
You couldn't permanetly delete facebook accounts at the time, but recently I reactivated it for literally a minute and
then PERMANETLEY DELETED the fake account. Will I ever get caught for stealing a girls pictures, and if so what will happen? I feel terrible.
I have deleted my Stardoll account too now, and I've lost contact with the friend from Stardoll completely.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I made a fake facebook account, and deleted it.? - Sian - 02-19-2014 12:43 PM
[] - Masterkite586 - 02-19-2014, 12:48 PM
[] - Lulu - 02-19-2014, 12:54 PM