This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why won't he answer my messages?
02-19-2014, 01:06 PM

Your post is rife with hypocrisies. So much so, it is, in truth, almost bordering on being somewhat pathetic to observe. Were you to approach it with a more proper perspective further steeped in what amounts to your better interests, you would approach it with the attitude "I do not wish to be where I know in advance I have no proof that I am actually wanted."

For example, for you to allege "I've moved on", while at the same time admitting "I think of him daily", is a lie you are telling yourself. Those of us who are older and wiser due to more experience at knowing the difference between having a crush and actually being in love; would see the result of your rationalizing as "the greatest lies that hurt us most are the ones we tell ourselves." This conclusion is further buttressed by your admission "I've had other crushes between the nine months.". Does that not indicate a propensity to crush easily, then, pick yet another target rather than actually moving on? After all, it is not his fault you possess such a propensity for crushing and his actual reaction to have been one of your crushing targets might very well be to have made you persona non grata in the living of his life. That makes more sense than you sliding into a status of stalker in waiting as a result of not being able to see the handwriting on the wall clear to your peers that he is simply not answering you because he does not wish to.

Accept all of that and it will free you to seek the companionship of one who would make such considerations unnecessary to begin with. You will never be able to control others till you first learn to control yourself as you are interacting with them. Lying to yourself will not get you to where you wish to be in your search for love. His silence to your entreaties is proof enough of that. This self inflicted emotional torment will not stop till you do. The reality of your situational dilemma is that he has moved on but you have not. After all, he is not doing this to you -- you are!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Dan - 02-19-2014, 12:55 PM
[] - shortie - 02-19-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Redhu R - 02-19-2014, 01:04 PM
[] - The Big E - 02-19-2014 01:06 PM
[] - Kumiko - 02-19-2014, 01:14 PM