This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What shall I do please?
02-19-2014, 01:00 PM

Hey Diano Smile My mum says the same... Remember how you wanted to work in a hair salon? haha xxx You do do French and you used to study Spanish which already widens your chances to a lot. You do have to try your hardest in science and maybe you'll be as good as me and anno ;D Then you might have a chance to become a doctor or something.. It will benefit you in many ways Wink ... (No ya soglasna, nauka uzhasno skuchnaja ) Wink

Just try to remember why you chose those GCSE's and you could ask me or anna in school to help ya... Your friends will always be able to support you Wink

BTW we could go to the office any time just to talk to a teacher Smile Just ask ;D + add me on bbm!!

P.S. Winter Revole has some good advice and I think (s)he deserves the 10 points.. But dude, we're 14, of course we'll be thinkin about our future! We're so close to being done with this school shit! Nothing to be impressed by... Geezz.. (Po moemu on/ona podliza ;p)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What shall I do please? - Diana - 02-19-2014, 12:47 PM
[] - Winter Revole - 02-19-2014, 12:53 PM
[] - Trust - 02-19-2014 01:00 PM