This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aries guy dumped me... will he come back later?
02-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Aries guy dumped me... will he come back later?
I have been in an emotional roller coaster with this aries man. In the beginning it was amazing and he was totally interested. We had a misunderstanding and then things fell apart. I tried to talk about it with him and he did the disappearing act. At this time his father was sick and ultimately died. In August, his father died...said he would contact me when things cooled with his family. I waited. He never contacted me. I sent him a Happy New Year text. He sent one back. I sent a few messages here and there if he was ok... no answer. I got so fed up that I unfriended him on Facebook. I left it that way for a while. Then sent him a new request. He thought we were still FB friends and ignored it and ultimately blocked me because I sent it in the middle of the night. I had no idea there was some kind of FB etiquette.

Anyway, I was pissed he blocked me because he was sending me a message to go away by doing that. He thought I was just blocking my request and we were still FB friends. I called him and left some messages for him. I'm a Scorpio BTW and I HATE being ignored.

Again... I didn't think it was bad to leave message for him for later on his personal cell phone. So he tells me I created problems for him at work. I wasn't calling him to talk then... just to leave a message. Anyway, he drops the bomb that he doesn't want to date me and lost interest in August but did not tell me this until now and did not give me an explanation other than a vibe he has. He claims he wants a friendship... I'm not sure I want this.

I told him that he needs to learn to communicate in friendships and not ignore people. He said that people that know him know he doesn't write back. I met him over IM and text messages so never in person... this is part of the problem. So, I said to him I don't want to talk for a while and that he blocked me on Facebook and it sent a message that he unfriended me as well. And I left it as "how are we even friends." He goes on these dating websites and pursues women that have no potential for him at all and he is following this stripper's FB page. FYI, he acted like this religious christian guy all caring and compassionate. I feel like he is a big fraud and a liar... but part of me misses him. I wonder if he will come around. No way in HELL will I contact him again because he pissed me off too much. But is there a chance at romance or did this Ram run away from the Scorpio for good. Should I just cut my losses? He doesn't seem to look for women with real potential.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Aries guy dumped me... will he come back later? - M - 02-19-2014 12:49 PM
[] - teenybadge850 - 02-19-2014, 12:51 PM
[] - Mystic - 02-19-2014, 12:56 PM
[] - Kiwi - 02-19-2014, 01:05 PM
[] - hannah - 02-19-2014, 01:07 PM
[] - Bubbles - 02-19-2014, 01:09 PM
[] - DiamondZ - 02-19-2014, 01:15 PM