This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do people think of other people who aren't into social media?
02-20-2014, 12:45 AM

I personally have two thoughts: one, wow you don't know what you are missing ie using Facebook. I only befriend my spiritual sisters ie Jehovah's Witnesses and so my wall has only up building things and those who post, are in need of encouragement and so I can give that etc. So for that reason, lol I think: oh dear if only you knew hehehe

The other thought is: well done because it can rule one's life. I know many who have stopped using Facebook - only to go back to using it again Big Grin

If anything I find that I am "prejudged" for using Facebook ie I get that "sad" look which makes me laugh. It is like: wow don't you have a life and I think: of course I do - online hehehehehe

I only use Facebook; do have a twitter account now because I could not stand how people are so horribly rude to Taylor Swift and so I joined to "defend" and I do not mean: to be noticed by her for I am realistic enough to know that is not going to happen. Just the idea that she scrolls down and sees all these nasty twitters and then comes to mine, where I am supporting her and may be bring a smile to her face - well is enough for me. But other than that - don't use it!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - 684 - 02-19-2014, 11:44 PM
[] - 黒悪魔 - 02-19-2014, 11:51 PM
[] - Valley - 02-20-2014, 12:05 AM
[] - Menuka - 02-20-2014, 12:10 AM
[] - Uvié 🌸 - 02-20-2014, 12:26 AM
[] - Muffin - 02-20-2014, 12:39 AM
[] - 073 - 02-20-2014 12:45 AM