This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have you ever travelled to a place with strangers and missed them since separating?
02-20-2014, 03:07 AM

Ever heard of exchanging home addresses and e-mail addresses?
You can send letters and/or e-mails, you do not have to do everything by facebook.

Yes, I have been through that stage many times.
The first time is worst as you do not yet have the experience how you handle it in the longer run.
After that first travel I exchanged letters with one of the others in the group and we did manage to meet up a few times over the years.
But with most people you will have less in common and in daily life you would find that they do not fit in that well.

On the other hand, my current best friend is someone I met on a one day boat show (we were both with people exhibitioning there) and we turned out to live in the same village. I also know of people who married someone they met on one holiday and kept in contact with.

So make sure you give them your address and send them a few letters or e-mails over the course of the next year. Maybe you can meet again on an other holiday if plans work out.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Willeke - 02-20-2014 03:07 AM
[] - 765 - 02-20-2014, 03:11 AM