This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ex is giving out my home address?
02-20-2014, 12:58 PM
ex is giving out my home address?
My ex from 2009 has been out to get me for a very long time. I called the police on him in 2009 for stalking, and he was arrested but let go because there was not enough evidence.

Since 2010 I have been receiving messages from a girl on facebook who said she "knows" I am behind certain messages she received (nothing to do with me, I have no idea who she is), and that she hired a private detective to get my ip address, and from that, she got my home address. It all went quiet in 2011 but has started up again since this summer - she even said my ex passed her my details and that he told her I was behind harassment she's been getting! I do not know this girl and have no idea what she's talking about.

I haven't acted yet as I have had an extremely bad year and don't have time for this girl and her games, I just blocked her on facebook. But I took a sneaky look at her facebook a few days ago and she and all her cronies were apparently planning some big "thing" where they are going to "get a certain someone" (the girl won't name me though but it's fairly obvious) - I took a screenshot of this, and then looked again just now and she's deleted it. I have made NO contact at all with her in any way, ever.

She says on her facebook "if a certain girl can see these posts, that just proves she stalks my facebook". Yes I do look at her facebook - to see what threats she's made this time!

She, through my ex's troublemaking, is totally convinced that I am behind whatever it is she's been "suffering". The only one suffering here is ME. Every time I hear a noise outside I think it's her or a friend of hers. My ex does know where I live and I can't just get up and move - what can I do to stop this?

I've collected a few screenshots but really don't want to go to the police as she'll deny she was talking about me, and she'll just make it worse for me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
ex is giving out my home address? - Maria - 02-20-2014 12:58 PM
[] - Rufus T. Firefly - 02-20-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - Richard - 02-20-2014, 01:00 PM
[] - pragmatism_rules - 02-20-2014, 01:09 PM
[] - shallowanimal189 - 02-20-2014, 01:19 PM
[] - Maxi - 02-20-2014, 01:22 PM