This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my ex want me back?
02-20-2014, 04:47 PM

Hi Smartass Italian

If you want her interest back and want to tame her so he love and respect you then, I do have a suggestion that might work.

I learned this little trick at http://gogetmyexback.com

try mailing him a letter...like a real letter with a stamp and everything ...worked great for me.

just be honest with him ....its the best policy
all the best in 2014!

Here are few tips which helped many couples:

1. Remember, no situation is hopeless. Every day, couples get back together regardless of the situation.

2. Be the person she fell in love with. She was attracted to you because she felt good with you, and you were fulfilling her emotional needs.

How have you changed?

Correct bad habits and mistakes, if any.

Be positive around her. Laugh and smile. Always stay positive to feel good about yourself and make friends around you feel good because of you.

3. Use the past to your advantage. If she complimented a particular outfit, wear it again. Or, share a lighthearted memory with her If you have a chance to meet her do it in a familiar place you used to enjoy good times together.

Start right now Smartass Italian with a proper plan to get your boyfriend back. "Miracles moves to bring your ex Back" is inspirational and life changing book to read. Why? It small ( few pages) & simple but effective. You can get it for free from the same link I have given above and in the source as well

God Bless You

Sunny Wilson

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sunny - 02-20-2014 04:47 PM