This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationships over Facebook?
02-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Relationships over Facebook?
I just started my seventh grade and i met new people. Including a girl...a girl that i have feelings for. We only talk over Facebook, which personally, i don't really like. We barely talk to each other in school. I feel like a coward for hiding behind a computer and not doing anything about it. We have alot in common. But i think she might feel the same about me. She mostly likes everything i post on Facebook. "Dude, i think that girl likes you, she keeps liking your Facebook statuses and all" said my cousin. That is when i realized. I don't know, maybe that means nothing, but my cousin is right, she does like mostly everything i post. Yes, you can call me a coward, i am ashamed of this, but i need advice...should i go talk to her? I want to hang with her...not a date, get to know her. Maybe go take a walk... i don't know, i just need advice, i am tired and ashamed of this. Just a advice, that is all. I don't want it to be all awkward and all when i go see her. I need advice on how i should approach her. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Relationships over Facebook? - Thetylermader - 02-21-2014 05:48 PM
[] - Blackstreet23 - 02-21-2014, 06:00 PM
[] - Amani - 02-21-2014, 06:12 PM