This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FACEBOOK STOCK QUESTION!!!!!!! experience ppl only plz!?
02-22-2014, 05:25 AM
FACEBOOK STOCK QUESTION!!!!!!! experience ppl only plz!?
ok as we all know facebook is going public....when Apple did this many years ago it made ppl millionaires. now im not suggesting the same will happen with facebook but will bring in some money.

my problem is....

im a regular day average joe. with only maybe a few Hundred to invest. but i hear this is not possible because its opening at such a huge amount of money. basically cutting threw the bullshit. i wanna invest in facebook. is there anyway i can profit from this and anyway possible for me a guy who doesn't make allot of money to invest in facebook when it opens and make money. because everyone is telling me that its impossible and im confused and angry because how did all those ppl make money off of apple back in the day if thats the case? i hope they are lying and someone out there can tell me a way i can invest and make money on facebook.

sorry for the confusion and bad writing but im just fustrated and worried i might miss this opportunity simply because i don't have allot of money at the moment.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
FACEBOOK STOCK QUESTION!!!!!!! experience ppl only plz!? - Jack - 02-22-2014 05:25 AM
[] - Raysor - 02-22-2014, 05:26 AM
[] - JoeyV - 02-22-2014, 05:38 AM
[] - ? - 02-22-2014, 05:48 AM