This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i get anxious because i rely on my laptop and im scared of anything going wrong with it, can anyone understand?
02-22-2014, 08:54 AM
i get anxious because i rely on my laptop and im scared of anything going wrong with it, can anyone understand?
i live alone, im 36 years old, suffer mental health problems, im lonely, i have no social relationships because ive never achieved any....i just have my mum whom im close to.

i rely so much on my laptop, its a windows 7 laptop that i got july 2012...ive backed up one portion of my media onto an external laptop harddrive.....but still have a fair bit of media on my c drive not backed up.......i use my laptop to listen to youtube videos.....to communicate to the world through yahoo answers etc.

in my lonely flat my laptop is a great help to me and my main material possession as i dont own very many material things...........im scared of anything going wrong with my laptop and being without it for a period of time ? having to do without it ?..........in my flat without my laptop the loneliness and silence would be a killer.

and electronic things are very delicate and im just scared of anything going wrong with my laptop and having to be without it for a period of time ....or losing anything precious for good.

is anyone the same or feel similar ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i get anxious because i rely on my laptop and im scared of anything going wrong with it, can anyone understand? - the mists of time ☠ - 02-22-2014 08:54 AM
[] - DrNoSxg - 02-22-2014, 09:01 AM
[] - Jan - 02-22-2014, 09:03 AM
[] - ProfGene.Togolot - 02-22-2014, 09:11 AM
[] - Magsi1949 - 02-22-2014, 09:26 AM