This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people my friend on Facebook but won’t give me their number?
02-22-2014, 11:50 AM
Why are people my friend on Facebook but won’t give me their number?
I have this girl who works as an activities coordinator and she is on my Facebook. I asked her for her cell phone number and she said: “I don’t give out my number. It’s really personal.” Then I said: “Why not? You are on my Facebook and you don’t think that’s too personal?” Then she didn’t answer me and ignored me but meanwhile, she is on my facebook! Why would she be my friend on Facebook but not give me her number? I think a friend who is on your facebook is just as private as a cell phone number and she told me just to chat with her on Facebook if I want to talk and that she doesn’t like to give her private cell phone number out.

A month later I told her to text me because I figured she will change her mind and she said that she isn’t allowed to give her number out. She is a counselor by the way and I just work with her because she is a service coordinator who helps my family and I for services but I am on her Facebook so why wont she give me her number but she has my on Facebook? Should you have everyone’s number of people who are on your Facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why are people my friend on Facebook but won’t give me their number? - Bob - 02-22-2014 11:50 AM
[] - candy g - 02-22-2014, 12:04 PM
[] - 0_luvs_gummy_bears - 02-22-2014, 12:18 PM
[] - Sue B - 02-22-2014, 12:24 PM
[] - LuLu Bell - 02-22-2014, 12:32 PM
[] - OzNana - 02-22-2014, 12:42 PM
[] - Pearl L - 02-22-2014, 12:51 PM