This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
maybe my husband is cheating?
02-23-2014, 05:56 AM
maybe my husband is cheating?
The other morning, I sat down at our desktop and clicked on Facebook because I wanted to send a note to a friend. Instead of the login screen, a newsfeed page came up. I assumed I had forgotten to log out last time and clicked on the message icon at the top. Then I realized it wasn't my page when I saw my husband's friends listed. I was going to log out when I saw a note from a woman I feel is a dirty tramp (my husband used to have lunch the place where she works. It is a place that his recently deceased father frequented. His best friend and his stepmother have both acted like she is after him. he stopped going there when they questioned him about this.) Curiosity struck me and I clicked on the message. In it she said that she was breaking all sexual ties to him and that she thought he cared nothing for her and was just using her for sex. I nearly fell out of my chair. It was written on new years eve, so at first I thought she was drunk and sent the note to the wrong guy. Then I saw it was time stamped for 2:35 pm. I don't think she was drunk at that time of day. I don't think he is cheating on me, but why would she write that note if he wasn't? I thought of going through his phone when he is sleeping, but I don't want to sneak around. I want to ask him about it, but I sort of invaded his privacy. Though he has looked at my Facebook messages when I have forgotten to logout. I thought of asking his best friend, but I don't want to get him involved and make things worse. I don't want to talk to my friends or family because it will make them suspicious of him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
maybe my husband is cheating? - takerfan79 - 02-23-2014 05:56 AM
[] - Jim N - 02-23-2014, 06:06 AM
[] - Robin - 02-23-2014, 06:19 AM
[] - CutiePie - 02-23-2014, 06:35 AM
[] - sirjester099 - 02-23-2014, 06:47 AM
[] - a Guy bein a Guy - 02-23-2014, 06:58 AM
[] - Kaitlyn - 02-23-2014, 07:09 AM
[] - David - 02-23-2014, 07:24 AM