This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend said she's in love with my boyfriend. What the hell is she on?
02-23-2014, 03:21 PM

I will answer these kind of questions by putting myself in the situation. First of all, you are absolutely right. Judging by his behavior, you have every right as his girlfriend to check his phone (I know it sounds terrible but I feel in any relationship, there shouldn't be ANY secrets). Secondly, tell him what you found out, ask about his feelings. If he seems confused about his feelings, even the slightest bit, DUMP him ASAP. And about your friend, tell her how INAPPROPRIATE and DISRESPECTFUL she is. Dump her too in fact.

I know it's hard, you're gonna lose your boyfriend and a friend. But ask yourself, are they your b/f and your friend in the first place because this is not what a b/f or a friend should behave. You're saving dignity and yourself. Good luck sweetheart.

Ps, hope you can help me with this problem too if it's not too much http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...24AA3vRBW. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jaguar XJ8-L - 02-23-2014, 03:05 PM
[] - PurpleLillies - 02-23-2014, 03:13 PM
[] - Blair - 02-23-2014, 03:15 PM
[] - Esther - 02-23-2014 03:21 PM