This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Have cops really become so bad that it is considered shocking when one of them actually stands up for the cons?
02-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Have cops really become so bad that it is considered shocking when one of them actually stands up for the cons?
constitution?

a video is making its way around you tube and Facebook today ( and I am sure a bunch of other social media site that I don't have )

it just shows how bad police have become. The video show some kids going up to a Border Patrol Checkpoint. They exercise their constitutional rights and ask if they are free to go. The next part is truly shocking the cop did not get mad, raise his voice, or use intimidation. Instead he was cool about it and actually complemented them for doing so.

Is it because he is a border patrol agent and not an actually officer?

Cause I feel like this was a checkpoint run by cops they would intimidate the guy out or force him out illegally. Then they would have the dogs around the car in seconds, then claim they smell drugs even though they don't. Then forcibly search the car. If they don't find anything they will at least have the gratitude of knowing they "showed that punk for choosing to exercise his rights"
excuse all the spelling and grammar errors. I wrote this fast and didn't proofread. It is understandable though.

Oh and I am posting the video below

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Have cops really become so bad that it is considered shocking when one of them actually stands up for the cons? - Elena - 02-23-2014 03:29 PM
[] - RayHere - 02-23-2014, 03:41 PM
[] - dm_felionous - 02-23-2014, 03:43 PM
[] - who WAS #1? - 02-23-2014, 03:50 PM
[] - Katie - 02-23-2014, 03:58 PM
[] - James - 02-23-2014, 04:13 PM
[] - impaler19120 - 02-23-2014, 04:24 PM