This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thinking about my ex boyfriend still hurts, but I have a new boyfriend?
02-24-2014, 05:13 AM

Oh boy, I'm in the same pickle. You're not being overdramatic at all. Except mine is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I drove him away but then he wasn't in love with me so, meh.

However, you have someone who obviously loves you. You've moved on to a new relationship sooner than you're ready but that's the way life goes. You sound like you have a good guy. Don't drive him away. You love him, he loves you, but you're insecure. That's all it is. You're feeling insecure. Yes, that's a normal reaction when you date a jerk. Tell yourself at least 20 times a day that your ex is a jerk, jerk, jerk. Then compare what your current bf to your ex and you'll quickly see how much better your bf is.

It'll take time for you to go over your heartbreak, but that's life. We cope but that takes time. Accept that, use the word jerk or another word, oh, and write your feelings in a journal, don't read it until a month from now, compare your ex with your current, and appreciate the healthy relationship that you have. Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - spongie - 02-24-2014, 04:51 AM
[] - Pals5 - 02-24-2014, 04:57 AM
[] - Leslie - 02-24-2014, 04:59 AM
[] - carol - 02-24-2014 05:13 AM