This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is college worth it anymore?
02-24-2014, 04:16 PM

Yes, a college degree is still worth the time and effort. Is a college degree a golden ticket that will guarantee all its holders a wonderful job? No! You are still better off with a degree than without one. Many people believe their degree should be the sole deciding factor to whether they get a job or not. It is not the degree that will land you a just, but it is the person carrying the degree who will be the final determinate.

There are a large volume number of people with college degrees who are applying for a small number jobs. Just think, you wouldn’t even be in the pool of considerable applicants without your degrees. So now you are completing with thousands of people who are in the same boat as you. You have to differentiate yourself from this crowd. How? By working harder and networking! Networking is key to finding a job. You need to know people on the inside. Start attending networking fair s.
You need experience? Get experience! Find a part-time job and start applying for post graduate internship.

Personally, I went to community college in order to save money before transferring to an affordable state school. I also work part time and I have no one to support, but myself. I will be graduating without any debt. Be smart about your education. Go into a field that has high career prospects. There is still hope!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is college worth it anymore? - Kody Karls - 02-24-2014, 03:55 PM
[] - CAB - 02-24-2014, 04:09 PM
[] - Midzy - 02-24-2014, 04:12 PM
[] - Bennie - 02-24-2014 04:16 PM
[] - Educated Silence - 02-24-2014, 04:24 PM
[] - Phillip Morgan - 02-24-2014, 04:40 PM
[] - Leona - 02-24-2014, 04:42 PM