This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a problem with my dad?
02-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Is there a problem with my dad?
He recently created a Facebook account. He doesn't go on the computer; he just uses his phone. Anyways, he's been talking about these female celebrities that talk to him on the site etc. I just logged into his account (i know his log-in info because he always has trouble and asks me to help) and found that they were all just poser accounts. He's very mistaken... I saw that he comments on and likes their pictures. One comment was "Good morning beautiful". I saw that some lady who isn't a celebrity commented on one of his pictures that had snow in it, saying that she misses snow. He replied: "I know you never see snow at the your hometown. I Will keep it. I will carry to you. or you could come over hereã…¡he he".... and i have no idea who she is. Do you think they actually know each other? I think this is just disgusting. I know about weird old pedo/perv men lurking online but i never thought my dad could be one of them. When I was in jr high i found out he went on websites showing pictures of sexy women and i was devastated. I got over it in high school because I thought that it's just a guy thing that you just can't do anything about and he was just looking at pics that's all. But now I know that he actually gets pleasure in interacting with attractive women online... Wtf? I asked him how he makes female friends on fb and he said they dont know each other but just add each other. Is this a problem I should tell the rest of my family about? The only reason I'm pissed is because my mom is extremely loyal and I don't think he even loves her anymore but doesn't leave because he has high morals. I don't want her to be hurt or to know about this. What do you think? Should I just check up on his account once in a while to see if his actions on fb get worse?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is there a problem with my dad? - widebrother728 - 02-24-2014 08:00 PM
[] - shutuppauface - 02-24-2014, 08:08 PM
[] - ASKBiblitz - 02-24-2014, 08:12 PM
[] - bronson - 02-24-2014, 08:15 PM