This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FUN QUESTION! What is your opinion on weddings and social media websites?
02-24-2014, 08:39 PM
FUN QUESTION! What is your opinion on weddings and social media websites?
As we become more and more attached to our social media accounts, how do you feel about it becoming such a large part of weddings? Do you get tired of the day to day countdowns until "Suzie and Johnny" say I do? How do you feel about wedding invites being sent via social media? What are your biggest pet peeves or do you enjoy it?

Brides to Be or Recently married: How do you feel about people posting pictures of you on your wedding day on to Facebook or any social media website before you have a chance to either look at them or upload your professional pictures?
If you are offended by this, as the bride is it rude to ask your guests not to post pictures of you and you groom without your approval?

Me personally, I don't know how I feel about coming home from my honeymoon to find less than flattering picture of myself on the internet on what is suppose to be my "perfect" day.

What are your all's thoughts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
FUN QUESTION! What is your opinion on weddings and social media websites? - story_e - 02-24-2014 08:39 PM
[] - Stacy - 02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
[] - Mrs. RaBBit - 02-24-2014, 08:45 PM
[] - Good Night - 02-24-2014, 08:53 PM
[] - Perse - 02-24-2014, 09:00 PM
[] - tra la la la la la - 02-24-2014, 09:08 PM