This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FUN QUESTION! What is your opinion on weddings and social media websites?
02-24-2014, 09:08 PM

wedding count downs dont bother me at the moment but then again not many people are getting married on my facebook page. if it did start to bother me there is always an option to hide those posts. it doenst bother me too much if that is what people want to do.

i think wedding invites should only be on a piece of paper (or equivalent) and delivered to each house needed. internet invites never seem to get taken as seriously, whenever i make plans with friends over facebook there is nearly always one that drops out last minute.

not got married yet but i think its nice to look at other peoples photos of their wedding and i never look at the ones of friends and think ergh that was awful i accept that the wont be as perfect looking as the professional ones. if a bride of groom requested no one to put up pictures of them i would think they were being a bit controlling but of course i would respect their wishes. just to add i am talking about the pictures of the reception. i would never take pictures of someones wedding ceremony unless they specifically requested.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Stacy - 02-24-2014, 08:43 PM
[] - Mrs. RaBBit - 02-24-2014, 08:45 PM
[] - Good Night - 02-24-2014, 08:53 PM
[] - Perse - 02-24-2014, 09:00 PM
[] - tra la la la la la - 02-24-2014 09:08 PM