This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is a 35 year age difference too much?
02-24-2014, 10:03 PM
Is a 35 year age difference too much?
First off, I am a 22 year old female and he is a 57 year old male. He is a retired correctional officer and he is divorced. We've known of each other for many years because he was my grandma's neighbor when he was still married. We started taling on Facebook a few months ago and he showed an interest in me. We actually hung out a few times and had a lot of fun. He wants to be in a relationship with me and even though I am attracted to him (which Is crazy because I NEVER that I could be attracted to someone so much older than me), I still can't see myself being in a relationship with him. It's because of the age difference and what my parents would say/think. I know that I'm an adult and I can make my own choices, but I don't want to ruin my relationship with my parents. What do you guys think? Most people that I've talked to say that he's a pervert for trying to get with me... but if we're both adults, it's not legally wrong... but is it morally wrong?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is a 35 year age difference too much? - Melody - 02-24-2014 10:03 PM
[] - Amellia - 02-24-2014, 10:09 PM
[] - Rick B - 02-24-2014, 10:12 PM
[] - devonian Rodders - 02-24-2014, 10:15 PM
[] - Crystal - 02-24-2014, 10:24 PM
[] - Ally - 02-24-2014, 10:27 PM