This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A drawing for tickets ?
02-24-2014, 11:57 PM

Just so you know the Red Sox are in Toronto on the 27th of April playing the Blue Jays. The 22nd, 23rd, and 24th is when they play the Yankees at home here at Fenway.

It is wicked easy to get red sox yankee tickets at Fenway. I have gone to 5 red sox yankee games here in Boston. I love the red sox.

All you have to do is get to fenway 5hrs before the game starts and stand in line on lansdown street and you will get tickets trust me I do it all the time for games especially yankee games. However you MUST have your who party in line with you because everyone has to have one of those slips with the rules on it. Once you purchase your tickets you have to go right into the ball park you can't leave because they do not want people trying to sell the tickets thats why it is one ticket per person. So if you are going with friends they all have to be with you in line because you are only allowed one ticket per person, so if you have 3 people with you then you can get 4 tickets but if it is just you then you can only get one. Tickets sell at face value.

You can also get tickets a week before the game if you are in the Boston area just go to the box office and purchase tickets.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A drawing for tickets ? - Codreezy - 02-24-2014, 11:48 PM
[] - RedSoxfan1982 - 02-24-2014 11:57 PM
[] - Shaun - 02-25-2014, 12:09 AM