This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been considering suicide?
02-25-2014, 06:25 AM

Ok so heres the thing. I had a really baf childhood. My family not giving me attention. Just deprrssion and all that stuff and so much responsibility on myself. I had 2 suicidal attempts and none of them worked out so i decided to take the s*** fot a lil more. Then at school i decided to talk to the counselor. Then everything was going great at home until one night we ran away from home and was going to suicide but my frend helped mr out and instead i went to sleep at some lady's house. Then the next dayy my counselor talked to mer and i was honest with her and i told her i was gonna kill myself. So then she was concerned and she told me that if other people dont care bout me she does so then next thing i knew i was licked up in a mental hospital which is like jail to me and didnt spend thanksgiving with the family and it was sad, when i came out everything was different but my advice here is to not commit suicide cause it wont lead you nowhere. Instead talk to someone or simply tell those 3 kids that you dont like what theyre doing even if you look like a pussy or simply step up to them and bout yohr bro, tell him or try to talk to him but suicide is just not right. Trust me ivr learned that. I tried to overdoze, i stabbed myself trying to bleed to death and run into traffic hoping someone would hit me or kidnap me but those thoughts just are badd. Use some coping skills. Music. Read. Write. Dance. Sing. Whatever and trust me once you talk to someone and they see how serious it is they' ll help out. But please just dont end up in the mental hospital and dont give those bullies the satisfaction of seeing you sad and knowing that they "killed u" be strong and dont be another one of those 100 of kids that are commiting suicide cause of bullyi.g. and i know this is long but follow my advice and stay strong c: <3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I've been considering suicide? - Gary - 02-25-2014, 05:45 AM
[] - Bralyn Annalise - 02-25-2014, 05:47 AM
[] - Tom - 02-25-2014, 05:56 AM
[] - Pancake Monster - 02-25-2014, 05:59 AM
[] - DrainTheHippos - 02-25-2014, 06:12 AM
[] - Mayra Herrera - 02-25-2014 06:25 AM
[] - Peter - 02-25-2014, 06:28 AM
[] - Shannon - 02-25-2014, 06:33 AM
[] - Hannah - 02-25-2014, 06:37 AM