This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I've been considering suicide?
02-25-2014, 06:28 AM

Listen here buddy, read carefully, honestly, theres no reason for you to consider suicide, being bad at school isn't the last thing in the world, its not like your the only one in this world that isn't academical, i just finished year 12, so I'm waiting for my results and waiting for university offers etc, and I'm not smart either so im not exactly looking forward on getting my results, I'm just good at design so im going to chase design, so don't get worried about not being smart, and if you want to succeed just keep putting in more effort into your work and you will increase your grades.
Your saying you want to go to film school so I'm assuming you want to become a actor or something along those lines, my friend wants to as well (seriously not bullshitting) his not very smart either, his probably like me, and his has an agent for acting, so that will help him get into acting, so consider getting an acting agent so that will help you find a role in a show or film etc. Also your only 15 dont give up if you dont get into acting when your young. Also my friend told me this.

"Heath Ledger never took a class or course for acting and look at what he achieved, my old acting teacher spent 3 years at a prestigious acting academy 5 days a week 9-5, and look what hes achieved"

What he means by this is that you don't need to go to university or an acting school to become big in film, you just need talent and you need to show them, if your good at it dont give up and do whatever it takes to get it.

As for those bullies, they can go fuck themselves, tell the teachers so they can help, the one that you called 'friend', ditch him, and you said you wont have many left, but in reality you only really need 1 or 2 friends, as i said i just finished school and basically everyone is to themselves, i only speak to a few of my friends regularly the others not really and theres a lot of them, so dont stress about friends you only really need 1 or 2.

Your brother isnt the best brother, but trust me everyone has one in there family, one of my brothers is annoying too, he jokes around too much and is annoying, but his your brother and the end of the day, same blood, talk to him privately and explain to him that what he says isnt nice and tell him to please stop, also tell your parents, because no parents wants their son to be sad and down, im sure they can help, its family you guys can work it out, everyone in the family is good for specific things, you cant expect everyone to be good at everything, you just having found what your good at yet, you said you want to do film so im sure that you can succeed in that, maybe thats where you will excel at, and trust me people will envy you once you do. As for a girlfriend, who gives a fuck, its nothing, your still young, you will find the right girl for you trust me. I think thats all i have to say Smile, please dont do anything stupid, and if it doesnt work out, and hopefully it does, seek some help from other people (police etc) chase your dreams, dont let ANYONE push you down.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I've been considering suicide? - Gary - 02-25-2014, 05:45 AM
[] - Bralyn Annalise - 02-25-2014, 05:47 AM
[] - Tom - 02-25-2014, 05:56 AM
[] - Pancake Monster - 02-25-2014, 05:59 AM
[] - DrainTheHippos - 02-25-2014, 06:12 AM
[] - Mayra Herrera - 02-25-2014, 06:25 AM
[] - Peter - 02-25-2014 06:28 AM
[] - Shannon - 02-25-2014, 06:33 AM
[] - Hannah - 02-25-2014, 06:37 AM