This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Beginning to not stand my friend(s)?
02-25-2014, 06:35 PM

When I was in middle school, I had a friend, let's call her Shelby, that was so stuck-up, snobby, and conceited I could NOT stand her anymore. She would always talk about me behind my back and treat me badly. Finally, I got so tired of her I just said, "Okay, stop. If you can't learn to treat me like a person and stop pushing me around, we can't be friends anymore."
We stopped being friends, and after about 2 years she is finally treating me right. No, she does not push me around and does not treat me badly. We aren't close friends, we hardly ever talk, but I am so glad I did what I did. It felt like a huge weight was pushed off of me. I made many more friends that actually treat me like a human being and I am really happy the way it's going right now.
Maybe you should talk things out with your friends the way I did. I'm not saying you will still be best friends, but if you stand up for yourself I am sure they will start to show you some respect. I wish you the best and hope everything works out with you and your friends.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Me. - 02-25-2014, 06:28 PM
[] - Cookie - 02-25-2014 06:35 PM
[] - nikky - 02-25-2014, 06:49 PM
[] - Ijaz-0_0 - 02-25-2014, 06:59 PM