This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help with a corn snake set up?
02-26-2014, 05:12 AM

You do not want to use live plants for your snakes. They say this is bad for them. However you can use fake plants. It still makes the tank look awesome. Most reptile owners use aspen bedding. Just as long as you do not use pine or cedar this will kill your snake. Both the watts you want to use is a good start. I would also get an under the tank heater. This will help the snake digest real easy. I also would not have the pacman frog in the tank with the snake because eventually it will become food to them. Your also right about the humidity levels they do not need much. I mist the tank when I notice that the eyes get cloudy and skin becomes pale. Check out my facebook page at Corn Snake Facts and Questions. You will learn a lot of information on this page. As well as posting pics of your snake and any questions you may have. I have years of experience with corn, milk, and king snakes. I hope to see you on this page!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Christopher - 02-26-2014 05:12 AM