This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ima be a cheerleading captain & need to find 10 girls & practice in only 2 weeks . :c HELP PLEASE?
02-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Ima be a cheerleading captain & need to find 10 girls & practice in only 2 weeks . :c HELP PLEASE?
I really need help :/ okay, so our first peperally is on October 7th. Which is about 2 weeks from now . So im an 8th grader & was in cheerleading in 7th grade. Problem is,my school wants cheerleaders for the peperally & there is NO squad, No sponser. So the dance teacher told me I was gonna be captain. Cause there was only four 7th graders last year & the rest of the squad is already in high school & i need to find 12 girls in under a week :/but they need to EARN that uniform. I cant just give them out like nothing. But i cant have tryouts in such little time /: idk how ima do it Sad & sometimes , some girls dont listen, it frustrates me & wastes time. So any of you guys have any ideas to help me /: ? Im pretty much on my own. There wouldve been 4 of us but , one girl moved & the other is in the dance team , she cant be in both. & the other girl , ill have a lil help from her. But she isnt really dedicated to this as much as I am. Any advice ? :c it would really help :c thank you. <3 x.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ima be a cheerleading captain & need to find 10 girls & practice in only 2 weeks . :c HELP PLEASE? - Melanie - 02-27-2014 07:54 AM
[] - =) - 02-27-2014, 08:08 AM