This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can anyone check my english errors?
03-06-2014, 07:16 PM
can anyone check my english errors?
like most of you, I am 50% google user, I use it for everything there and use youtube all the time, my other half is facebook, now for past 4 years I been using facebook and since then I never feel uncomfortable with my privicy because we share what we want to share and what we dont,we simple dont share it, now google is always traking everybody, and what it's worst is the ads, remeber the time youtube used to be good, today youtube is full of ads and vevo and all since google bought it, facebook is very very discrete with their ads and I believe they actually don't bother at all so let it be that way, I love facebook even if the chat doesnt work too well lately.

i need someone to correct my errors ^^ please because i know i make a lot of timing and syntax errors please someone help me with this, of course am not english native speaker
I thank you all for your help but i choose percolactive ,thank you very much you really did an awesome job here thanks and i am gonna click on best answer once the botton apear
yeah that guy is a scumbag motherf**ker, if i could I would give you points as well

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
can anyone check my english errors? - Sebastian G - 03-06-2014 07:16 PM
[] - Percolactive - 03-06-2014, 07:21 PM
[] - bonda - 03-06-2014, 07:31 PM
[] - Not - 03-06-2014, 07:37 PM
[] - Jaime - 03-06-2014, 07:42 PM
[] - C.N. - 03-06-2014, 07:55 PM