This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get rid of a friend nicely?
03-07-2014, 05:48 PM

i have a friend like this and sometimes i just want to rip her head off.
go to the councillor before and tell them ur story so that if she goes to them they got ur story first! this is what i would say:
look Lucy we need to talk and i would really appreciate it if you said your opinion when i have finished so that there is no misunderstanding... lately i have been going through a lot of stress and i just can't do this any more, i try to be with you and have fun but i just feel like we are just to different. like the other day when you kept the window down and i was cold i just wish you would consider my feelings sometimes. now don't get me wrong I'm not trying to change you or anything i just think we need a break from each other.

now i can't say she won't interrupt so if she starts to attack you and you just can't seem to get it out in a nice way i would tell her: look you need to grow up and finally get this into your thick head the world doesn't revolve around you!!!i can't put up with this anymore!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get rid of a friend nicely? - Bella - 03-07-2014, 05:29 PM
[] - Real7777 - 03-07-2014, 05:37 PM
[] - Zahar A - 03-07-2014, 05:43 PM
[] - snoopy - 03-07-2014 05:48 PM