This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Punishing my Twitter bully?
03-10-2014, 09:33 PM

Rather than try to punish free speech, try just blocking them on twitter or *read this carefully* DON'T USE TWITTER*

You don't need to file a lawsuit every time someone insults you on the internet. Nobody threatened you, so I really don't think any laws have been broken. You can't prosecute someone just for being mean. You are an adult, so start acting like one. Words can't hurt you, especially if you don't know who's saying them. The only words that should hurt are those from people you care about. This person obviously isn't your friend. Just ignore what they have to say, and move on with your life. Think about the example you want to set for your child. You want to teach your child to be strong and not let mean words get to you so much. This trend of everyone filing a lawsuit for every little thing isn't the answer. The court isn't going to award you money just because someone said something disrespectful. They will not face criminal charges either. If they have not threatened you, then you don't need to worry about it. Just don't take the internet so seriously. Get outside and worry about what you encounter in the real world.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Punishing my Twitter bully? - sadie - 03-10-2014, 09:04 PM
[] - jaker - 03-10-2014, 09:10 PM
[] - Frank - 03-10-2014, 09:22 PM
[] - Rira - 03-10-2014, 09:28 PM
[] - J - 03-10-2014 09:33 PM
[] - Inda Cloud - 03-10-2014, 09:36 PM