This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there anything good about not fitting in? :(?
03-13-2014, 03:57 AM

From a line in a song... It's not fitting in that will help to begin to show you your beauty.

Don't allow yourself to be victimized by these artificial societal "norms." There is so much more to you than you'll have the time to figure out in this lifetime. From time to time you will revisit your question, just try to keep it a short stay by reminding yourself of the uniqueness of you. Facebook is a pseudo life. People waste their REAL life following and contributing to something unnatural. We are meant to be social creatures, but despite the pics and comments and "likes," it is still a silly attempt at relationship building. I cancelled my account last summer. All I could see was sad people trying to prove to themselves and the world how happy they are. I know people who appear online to have an idyllic life and perfect relationship and go on and on about how special it is, when the night before they got into a physical fight. Be glad you have the disposition to resist mediocrity.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - LP7 - 03-13-2014, 03:47 AM
[] - The Rookie - 03-13-2014, 03:50 AM
[] - Kumiko - 03-13-2014, 03:53 AM
[] - ahe79 - 03-13-2014 03:57 AM