This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My boyfriend is slowly trying to show me he wants to break up?
03-14-2014, 02:36 AM

Could be his mother has interfered, because it sounds like she realized he was with you overnight and called him back and maybe warned him about getting into a sexual relationship especially as you are younger than him.
Or maybe he realized that things were starting to get very intimate between you and having been hurt before he has suddenly pulled back, fearing getting in too deep emotionally and risking being hurt again.
Or maybe feelings have suddenly just faded, as they can do with no blame or fault, with young people.

My advice to you would be to withdraw now. He knows how to get hold of you. Its easy to feel crowded if someone is doing the chasing. If you stop contacting him, he will start to feel the presence of your absence, if that makes sense, and it will make him realize if he is missing you or not. And then if he cares he will start chasing you, fearing that you are slipping away or have even gone (just as you have been doing). If he contacts you, be cheerful and even with your mood, don't be weepy or clingy or asking lots of questions that he may not even understand the answers to himself. just be a positive person to be around. Then he can make his mind up whether he wants to be with you or not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Anthony Davis - 03-14-2014, 02:34 AM
[] - Leanne - 03-14-2014 02:36 AM