This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is in an emotionally and partially physically abusive relationship. Need of legal options asap.?
03-14-2014, 05:29 PM

Well you cant do any thing until she is ready to leave him and not go back. She has to be the one to press charges or get a order telling him to keep away. I understand as a friend you are trying to help her out but it's her choice to stay with him. The only thing you can do is talk to her talk to her family members let them know whats going on . you can call the law but unless she wants out of t it will not do any good. If she wants out come up with a back up plan when he is at work and he thinks she at work or school have her miss a day pack her things have a few friends help and get her out of there but once again you cant make her do any thing she does not want to do. If she does want out then tell her to go with the plan then go to the cops to get the order on him. i hope this has helped and wish you and her the best of luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ashley - 03-14-2014, 05:26 PM
[] - ? - 03-14-2014 05:29 PM
[] - Jenni - 03-14-2014, 05:46 PM
[] - Patricia - 03-14-2014, 05:53 PM
[] - Grace - 03-14-2014, 06:05 PM