This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend is in an emotionally and partially physically abusive relationship. Need of legal options asap.?
03-14-2014, 05:46 PM

unfortunately, I've been in an abusive relationship before. It can actually work out negatively for you if you raise the alarms, get the police around there or get a retraining order IF its unwanted by the both of them. Your friend may want it but she may be too scared to get it done-i know I certainly was. If you force things upon her it may even work out that she denies anything abusive happening and you feeling hurt and looking stupid. I say for the time being please do keep a close eye on the situation. It may actually help her if you started making notes of all the times that she comes in with bruises/incidents that happen. It would also be worth it to just let her know that if anything happens there ARE steps she can take and just encourage her to be more confident.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ashley - 03-14-2014, 05:26 PM
[] - ? - 03-14-2014, 05:29 PM
[] - Jenni - 03-14-2014 05:46 PM
[] - Patricia - 03-14-2014, 05:53 PM
[] - Grace - 03-14-2014, 06:05 PM