This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I thought he was a friend untill he made new friends.?
03-15-2014, 02:56 AM

I absolutely understand your situation: I find myself there at most times. It is thee most loneliest, most confusing position to be in and people do not seem to understand right?? That was your friend...!! He suppose to be with You!! Around You!!

Well, truth is: he is himself! As much as he is your friend. And I do believe you loved him so much and would have done almost anything to keep him happy or at your side. [I know that for a fact] you need to love him enough to let him go because love is not selfish: it gives one space to pursue whatever they desire even if that means you won't be present in that pursuit.

It Is OK...... Really, take a deep breath because it is!!

Forget about everyone else for a moment & I would like to congratulate you for managing to reach varsity!!! WelDone!!!! See your achievements: do not compare yourself upon the standards of other people: set-up your own! And keep growing!

There's nothing wrong with you: cause there's something wrong with everyone of us [I hope you get it], and also what is wrong with you will be different to what is wrong with me or anyone else.

I know you probably don't want to open up to meet other people because you had settled with your best friend.

He is not the epitome of what a friend should be and do not settle all your eggs upon him.. Spread to other baskets.

I think you also have an issue with attachment because of something personal that has or is happening inside of you... You have to reconcile yourself with whatever it might be.. See someone, psychologist or counseling.

About Facebook: why do you have as "friends" on facebook people who are really not you friends?????? Get rid of them!!! Please release them!!

Find a hobby that you like and also dedicate time to volunteer work and update people of what you're doing and how it's going.. A helping hand is always needed!

Stop sending him texts and stop focusing upon his life and his new friends... That's boring and destructive! DO YOU!!! DO YOU DO YOU!!

Lastly and most important: Trust In God!
The peace that PASSES ALL understanding.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Valkyrie - 03-15-2014, 02:40 AM
[] - Thando - 03-15-2014 02:56 AM