This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I get upset & sad at the thought of my EX fiancee being with another woman?
03-15-2014, 12:48 PM
Why do I get upset & sad at the thought of my EX fiancee being with another woman?
We ended things 7 months ago, we were together for three years. He treated me terrible during our relationship, he lied repeatedly, cheated numerous of times & even hit me once. During our relationship I did not have the strength to leave, I just didn't feel as though I could get better or deserved better. Last August I was offered a job miles away in NYC I moved away & we maintained a long distance relationship in hopes that he would eventually find a job & move here, 7 months ago I found out that he was involved with another female for months, he was telling her that he loved her & that I was crazy & wouldn't leave him alone, it was all lies. He revealed to her some of the most personal details of our relationship, he even told her that I had a miscarriage & then went crazy, that hurt the most. I did have a miscarriage but I didn't go crazy, I tried to deal with it the best way I could it was a hard time, I couldn't believe that he would use my pain to get with another woman. When I found these things out I confronted him, he didn't deny anything he just turned everything around on me, called me terrible names & just ran. After that I never contacted him again, I put it in my mind that it was time to move on & that it was time that I realize that I deserve better. He has tried contacting me since then on numerous occasions, some times apologizing other times cursing me out, I have never once replied to him, I have changed my number, blocked & deleted him from all social media.

This past summer was one of the best summer's of my life, I have met great people experienced amazing things & have started to find myself, I have gone on dates but not a day goes by that I don't think about him & I don't think about the terrible things he did. He has contacted me & apologized, but I do not want his apology & of course I don't believe that he's sincere, I didn't even bother to respond. Why do I still think about him? Why do I still care if he's with another woman or moving on, he's pure evil. I loved him & was willing to do anything for us to work & it hurts that he could treat me this way, but I now know he didn't love me.

I want to forgive him & move on, I want to forgive him for myself, I don't want these thoughts & this pain to consume me anymore.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do I get upset & sad at the thought of my EX fiancee being with another woman? - Bri - 03-15-2014 12:48 PM
[] - Chris - 03-15-2014, 12:59 PM
[] - Nancy M - 03-15-2014, 01:11 PM
[] - Gale - 03-15-2014, 01:25 PM
[] - Patrick - 03-15-2014, 01:36 PM
[] - Another Crone - 03-15-2014, 01:38 PM