This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is It Just Me, Or Is This Guy Annoying?
03-17-2014, 04:45 AM

I wonder if you mean that by a "Facebook friend" you indicate someone you have never met. If you have never met this person, why are you friends with him for? From where I sit, he meets the needs of those who like him and appreciate his character, involvement with the community, leadership and positive values. I must assume that you, in your personal life, hang out with friends. Friends are people you need and love and have some common interests. If these requirements are not met, then, you are not friends. Can we agree on this basic principle of relationships? Thank you. So, why is this person a "Facebook friend?" Take him off your list, the updates shall not ring up on your device, the aggravation shall cease, you shall live your life as to your standards, and life is good. I happen to think that in a way, you are annoying and, sorry, boring, to bring this subject up when all you had to do is to adjust your Facebook page settings. May I suggest you do just that post haste? Sans delay? Pronto? Rapido?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Lisa Bowman - 03-17-2014, 04:09 AM
[] - The Virginian - 03-17-2014, 04:14 AM
[] - samina - 03-17-2014, 04:19 AM
[] - L.R - 03-17-2014, 04:33 AM
[] - Ramon C - 03-17-2014 04:45 AM
[] - That Curious Bi - 03-17-2014, 04:57 AM