This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I upload pictures from the web into my facebook account?
03-20-2014, 03:38 AM
How do I upload pictures from the web into my facebook account?
Now I haven't posted anything on facebook for years and im looking to go back into it. But I don't want to show my face because im not a face a lot of people whould like. I have a bunch of scars from pimples and they just are not attractive and ive gained a bit of weight. my current fb profile is from years ago.

But I decided im going to start and do something with the pictures. How do I ( just for example ) upload a picture of pizza my fb account for a profile picture? I mean like if I typed in pizza on google, saw a picture I liked could I upload that picture onto facebook as my profile picture? And cover photo?( which I haven't had any cover photos yet ).

I really just want to change my profile picture that I currently have into something else because its so out dated and I look so different. and how can I get a cover photo?

Please leave the info I need. and if I do use pictures from the web will I get in trouble? and how do I use/upload pictures from the web for my facebook. ( Which is really my question )
Will I get in trouble for using pictures from the internet for my profile picture and cover?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I upload pictures from the web into my facebook account? - Patrick - 03-20-2014 03:38 AM
[] - abraXus - 03-20-2014, 03:45 AM
[] - Daljeet Kaur - 03-20-2014, 03:47 AM
[] - Rowe - 03-20-2014, 04:00 AM
[] - 745 - 03-20-2014, 04:15 AM
[] - Daniel - 03-20-2014, 04:15 AM