This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i customize my privacy settings on facebook for someone who is not my facebook friend?
03-20-2014, 11:12 AM
how can i customize my privacy settings on facebook for someone who is not my facebook friend?
i was wowndering how to customize my privacy for someone who is not my facebook friend. I know a person who customized her facebook in a way that allowed one person to see her photos/about/wall and that person was not her fb friend (but had 100 mutual friends) but another person cannot see those photos/about/wall and they have 160 mutual friends. therefore, i guess there's a way to change these settings and allow only certain people to see things if they are not your friend. is it possible to allow a certain person to see your photos even if they r not your fb friend? Thanks Smile
sorry, i dont think you guys understood my question: I want to customize settings for someone that i dont want to add as a friend but want only that specific person to see my photos. so basically i want to customize settings for one specific person with out being their fb friend. (i kno someone who did this, so i kno it is possible) thanks again

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
how can i customize my privacy settings on facebook for someone who is not my facebook friend? - Naz - 03-20-2014 11:12 AM
[] - Satyajit D - 03-20-2014, 11:26 AM
[] - Crysna! - 03-20-2014, 11:31 AM