This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pressure to be beautiful from friends?!?
03-20-2014, 04:50 PM

I want you to ask yourself what you think beauty is. What do you see when you think of beautiful? Do you think of a tall, dark guy? Or a short, perfect-figure girl? Do you think of a sunset on a beach? Do you think of someone you know? An artwork you've marveled at?

Whatever you think of, it is not going to be the exact same thing anyone else thinks of.

Each of us have a different idea of beauty and what is beautiful to us. When she sees you, she is comparing you to HER IDEA of beautiful. As you may not think that she is your idea of beautiful. Respect her idea of beauty because I can promise you it won't change, but make her respect YOUR IDEA of beauty. And your idea of beauty and what is beautiful should be yourself. You should believe you are beautiful amongst many other things or features or people you think are beautiful. If you compare her to what you think is beautiful, I'm sure she will realize that being compared about features you can't naturally change is not the greatest feeling. If she continues, then argue your point that you are tired of her comparing you to things you don't care about. Don't let her make you feel lesser just because you have different ideas of beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - YuriKo - 03-20-2014, 03:59 PM
[] - Arielle - 03-20-2014, 04:15 PM
[] - shay - 03-20-2014, 04:17 PM
[] - Abril - 03-20-2014, 04:28 PM
[] - Jihane - 03-20-2014, 04:34 PM
[] - Uknown - 03-20-2014 04:50 PM