This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend makes me feel like the third wheel?
03-21-2014, 08:44 AM

oh god man i felt this same thing btw bare with me my camma symbol broke on my keypad so i'll use . instead ok. Listen i had this same issue here im shy and quiet and my girlfriend was all chatty and i just wanted to shout at her and end it... but i didn't and im glad for that

Bro i think it's inner jealousy weither it be over your girlfriend talking to another so much or you being to quiet and your mind is blaming her. So i had the same issues what i did is i told her I felt really sad when we were with others because i felt like a 3rd wheel.
She understood and made more time for me.
however! she still talked to her friends but she still talked to me more she tried and that meant alot
We can't make her not talk to her friends can we? it's not fair or right

Trust me i don't think you wanna break up with her especially over something like this
My girlfriend and I had alot of fights because i felt this way and I took it out on her...
however she forgave me and i got over my issues and now we're golden over 2 years together
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Elexus - 03-21-2014, 08:29 AM
[] - troy - 03-21-2014 08:44 AM
[] - amina - 03-21-2014, 08:49 AM
[] - 523 - 03-21-2014, 08:52 AM
[] - Hopeless Romantic - 03-21-2014, 08:59 AM